terra legno UV Oil Finish . . . Today’s UV-Oil Finish
For decades throughout Europe, Hardwax Oil Finish floors have an on-going history of performance in residential installations and high traffic in public areas such as hotels, museums, and airports. terra legno’s oil finish is a UV process which produces improved scratch resistance and superior chemical properties compared to the traditional European Hardwax Oils. terra legno’s wood flooring is manufactured with a UV Base Oil, plus a UV Top Coat Finish resulting in both exceptional performance and renewability. terra legno’s UV Oil Finish deeply penetrates the wood’s grain protecting the wood from within enhancing the wood’s rich, natural. Simply, terra legno’s UV Oil Finish is formulated for enduring performance for the day to day and long term wear and tear in commercial and residential environments. terra legno’s UV Oil Finish is safe for our environment, and not harmful to one’s health because it is formulated with natural raw sustainable materials. Terra legno wood floors are Carb 2 Compliant, and have no harmful formaldehyde content.
terra legno’s UV Oil Finish Features and Benefits:
- Commercial and Residential use in high traffic areas including: hotels, retails stores, restaurants, museums, and public spaces
- 35 Year Residential Wear Warranty
- 5 Year Light Commercial Wear Warranty
- 3 Year Commercial Wear Warranty
- Never requires re-sanding with terra legno’s floor care and maintenance
- Renewable, accidents, high traffic wear and tear can be repaired or refreshed without a professional refinishing service and minimal interruption
- Application of oils or additional finishes not required with installation.
- Terra legno UV-Oil Finish is CARB 2 Compliant
Download PDF care instructions here.careuv_oil